Subject: Re: LAN Adapter
To: None <port-dreamcast@netbsd.org>
From: Christian Groessler <cpg@aladdin.de>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 05/20/2002 03:37:27
On 05/16/2002 03:35:23 PM ZE10 "Andrew Freedman" wrote:

>It would appear that Christian Groessler has had some success with the
>LAN Adapter and NetBSD/dreamcast as referenced in:
>
>http://mail-index.netbsd.org/port-dreamcast/2002/01/27/0007.html
>
>and
>
>http://mail-index.netbsd.org/port-dreamcast/2002/01/29/0005.html
>
>I'm not aware of whether or not he rolled the driver back into the tree.

The driver was more or less working (it nfs-mounted the root
partition and worked for a whole day until I shut it down).

There were some ugly things inside I wanted to clean up before
submitting, but didn't find the time yet. This was mid-february...

I'm happy to provide it for inclusion but will need the help of an
NetBSD guru to fix the open ends...

regards,
chris