Subject: Re: sound device.
To: Zachary McGrew <zmcgrew@yahoo.com>
From: Drew P. Vogel <dvogel@intercarve.net>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 05/15/2002 19:08:21
The cheapest I've seen is $105 on eBay. Cheapest I've seen retail is $120.
$120 seems to be the general price for them. It's a shame Sega-*America*
doesn't make more to sell at their original $60. It's not like they would
not sell.

Does anyone know why the BBA doubled in price anyway? Have the Sega-Japan
version always been more expensive? Is there really anything different
about them other than the instruction booklet? Is Sega even the one
jacking up the price or is it the retailers because they know this is
their last supply (or at least they can tell us that)?

--Drew Vogel