Subject: Re: state of this port
To: None <port-dreamcast@netbsd.org>
From: Sarah <g@SDF.LONESTAR.ORG>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 05/14/2002 12:13:32
The only problem with the dreamcast is that their ethernet adapters as
very expensive. I got one comming off of ebay for $120 and that's a good
deal. If you plan to have serveral dreamcasts in a network I'd consider
finding an alternative to it. Someone hooked up an isa port to the
dreamcast's expantion port for which to install an isa nic,
http://wwww.ma.nma.ne.jp/~ikehara/dc/dcwdc.html, that may be an
interesting one.

-Sarah