Subject: Re: Expantion port details
To: None <port-dreamcast@netbsd.org>
From: Sarah <g@SDF.LONESTAR.ORG>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 05/05/2002 01:18:35
I just got into it myself, after picking up a dreamcast at the local
funco. It's a neat system and I'm kinda glad it bombed. They're very
cheap!

Marcus and Jean, thanks for the links. They were very helpfull. I was
sadden to see that someone had already connected an isa network card to
the dreamcast, that was what I was thinking about when I asked about the
port.

Tell me, did I miss details about how the port is mapped in memory through
those links or is there a description somewhere aside from 'yeah, it's
just at this address'? is the port slower then the bus? are there some
timing issues?

-Sarah