Subject: Any value in PowerVR source release?
To: NetBSD/Dreamcast <port-dreamcast@netbsd.org>
From: Jack Twilley <jmt@twilley.org>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 04/28/2002 00:52:13
--=-=-=

Slashdot had an article about a Linux user who connected an IDE hard
drive to his Dreamcast.  One of the comments for the article commented
that the Dreamcast video subsystem was created by PowerVR who open
sourced the video drivers for Linux.  The URL is
http://www.powervr.com/downloads.asp and they have the source
available in tar format.  I do not see any links on that page to
specific licensing, but I could be missing something.

Jack.
=2D-=20
Jack Twilley
jmt at twilley dot org