Subject: Burning for Dummies
To: None <port-dreamcast@netbsd.org>
From: Jack Twilley <jmt@twilley.org>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 01/08/2002 01:28:53
Here's how I finally was able to burn a working boot disk:

1.  Install a known-to-work version of DiskJuggler.
    Thank you Andy R for helping me out with that.
    The version I used was V3.50.800-DTU for the curious.

2.  Click 'File | New' to start a new task.
    Select 'CD Image to CD Recorder'.

3.  Click the icon under the word Source in the upper left of the
    window.  Use the browse to find the .cdi file.

4.  Insert a blank CD in the recorder, and click Start.

I tried quite a few different permutations, including just clicking on
the image to start DiskJuggler, to no avail.  Hopefully this will help
other folks who have never burned before as well as possibly serving
as a HOWTO for any appropriate websites.

Jack.
--
Jack Twilley
jmt at twilley dot org