Subject: Re: whats going on?
To: M. R. Brown <mrbrown@0xd6.org>
From: Jack Twilley <jmt@twilley.org>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 01/07/2002 15:44:25
>>>>> "MR" == M R Brown <mrbrown@0xd6.org> writes:

Drew> Also, why make a root CD if you have a BBA?
Jack> My goal is to use this device not only at home but "on the
Jack> road".  Imagine going on a business trip and taking your
Jack> Dreamcast with you -- SF Rush 2049 and a couple of home-made
Jack> disks that let you get through your home firewall and access
Jack> your home email and the like, requiring nothing more than a
Jack> phone line and a national ISP.

MR> BBA == Broandband Adapter.  The modem isn't supported by any
MR> non-commercial software, so if this si what you want to do, you
MR> may as well use Sega's Web Browser.

ITYM s/isn't/isn't yet/

My home network is a bit too secure for accessing anything nontrivial
via the web.  SSH2 and VNC would work quite nicely.

MR> M. R.

Jack.
--
Jack Twilley