Subject: Re: whats going on?
To: Matt Harrington <narse@underdogma.net>
From: Jack Twilley <jmt@twilley.org>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 01/06/2002 22:10:28
>>>>> "Matt" == Matt Harrington <narse@underdogma.net> writes:

Matt> This list has been slowing down and becoming the 'where can i
Matt> get a bba' list.  Not that that isn't a reasonable question, but
Matt> I would like to know more of what is going on, if anything?  I
Matt> have been a member of this list for 6 months and I have not
Matt> heard of many changes.  IS this actually true or are there
Matt> selfish developers out there? :) I understand that progress is
Matt> difficult without sega's help, I don't mean this to demote the
Matt> project or annoy the developers, I would just like to know more
Matt> of what is actually happening (driver status, useability).

I now own not only a BBA, but a Dreamcast keyboard and a Dreamcast
mouse.  If only I could actually burn a boot and root CD successfully,
I could spend some of my current unemployed time writing a driver for
the mouse.

If anyone has a known working image for DiskJuggler or Nero, I'd
really appreciate it.  I gave up on trying to make it work after
making a dozen coasters.  Once I get that far, then I can move
forward.

Oh, another thing.  What can I do with the serial port, and where can
I get cables for that?

Matt> -Matt Harrington

Jack.
(whee!)