Subject: whats going on?
To: None <port-dreamcast@netbsd.org>
From: Matt Harrington <narse@underdogma.net>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 01/06/2002 23:35:15
    This list has been slowing down and becoming the 'where can i get a bba'
list.  Not that that isn't a reasonable question, but I would like to know
more of what is going on, if anything?  I have been a member of this list
for 6 months and I have not heard of many changes.  IS this actually true or
are there selfish developers out there? :) I understand that progress is
difficult without sega's help, I don't mean this to demote the project or
annoy the developers, I would just like to know more of what is actually
happening (driver status, useability).
    -Matt Harrington