Subject: Re: Can't make a boot CD
To: Andy Michaels <lego@apollo.gti.net>
From: Jack Twilley <jmt@twilley.org>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 12/27/2001 12:39:05
Jack> I've tried to make a boot CD repeatedly.

Jack> The DiskJuggler image crashed DiskJuggler.  I tried to follow
Jack> the instructions on the HOWTO and on Marcus's page to no avail.

Andy> Hmmmm, sounds like you may have a bad install of disk juggler,
Andy> or a corrupt copy of the image.

I downloaded the latest version of DiskJuggler (v4.0?) from their
website which installed without error.  The image I got came out of a
zip file that was definitely not corrupt.

I suspect that I need to try an older version of the software, but I'm
not sure, and I'm blowing through blanks.  If anyone else has any
other suggestions, I'd love to hear them, especially on a script that
can be used to build a boot disk from NetBSD or FreeBSD.

Thanks!
Jack.
--
Jack Twilley