Subject: Re: nfs root booting process..
To: andrew culver <prez@codeninja.ca>
From: Andy Michaels <lego@apollo.gti.net>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 12/11/2001 09:38:52
Hmmm, just off the top, it sounds like you need the kernel in the right
spot.  In the Dreamcast section on the FTP site there is a very recent
kernel it's at:
ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/arch/dreamcast/netbsd.1.5R

you can rename this netbsd and you should be good to go.

put this in the root of your nfs mounted volume "/usr/export/spellcast"

If I'm not mistaken, the kernel loaded from either the CD, or via the
IPslave, will look for a kernel to run once you've mounted the root
partition, and that'll be the kernel from then on.

Hope this works.

Andy

/*
** A N D Y . M I C H A E L S