Subject: Re: Steps for netbooting the dreamcast
To: None <port-dreamcast@netbsd.org>
From: Andy Michaels <lego@apollo.gti.net>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 12/05/2001 14:26:36
Hi, I have been reading all the recent posts about netbooting.  I have
been (sluggishly) putting together part 2 of the HOWTO, but it looks like
folks need it now.  Would anyone else be interested in finishing up the
second part of the HOWTO, or even rewriting the whole thing?
If not, I'll get around to it... eventually :(

Andy

/*
** A N D Y . M I C H A E L S
**