Subject: Re: Coder's Cable and serial connections
To: <>
From: David W. Robinson <dwrob@gasou.edu>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 12/03/2001 15:40:22
As far as I can tell (and I have read through the *whole* archive),
the question has been asked several times, but never answered very
fully. I see that there was a discussion of SLIP and serial device
config problems in March of this year. The one thing I don't see there
  is a correct command to set up the correct serial device (scif0?). I
can figure out SLIP myself once the hardware is ready.

Sorry if I've missed something.

-- David Robinson