Subject: Sound
To: None <>
From: Adrian McMenamin <>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 11/18/2001 11:43:53
I am attempting to write an OSS-like sound driver for Linux on the DC and
wonder whether anybody is working on a driver for NetBSD.

As I am not very good at it - but I am making a little progress - I wonder
like to steal/borrow your ideas :-> (That's what free software is about after

Plus, is there any support for DMA in the NetBSD kernel for the DC? There are
problems with it in Linux and while I won't pretend to be good enough a
kernel hacker to even dream of fixing them I was wondering whether similar
problems had been faced/overcome in NetBSD.