Subject: Re: EZ cd creator ... problems ? Dreamcast reboots itself.
To: None <lego@apollo.gti.net>
From: Joesh Juphland <part_lion@hotmail.com>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 09/20/2001 15:07:06
EZ cd creator does not recognize a .img file - I used the same file, I just
renamed it to .iso ... I am under the impression from reading the HOWTO that
it is just a plain ISO ... it says in the instructions to burn it as a plain
ISO, so I assume that is what it is.

Anyone else have any ideas ?

thanks,

Joesh