Subject: EZ cd creator ... problems ? Dreamcast reboots itself.
To: None <port-dreamcast@netbsd.org>
From: Joesh Juphland <part_lion@hotmail.com>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 09/20/2001 14:36:48
Someone on the list was kind enough to point me to a already-made filesystem
CD image on their web site.

I already have a _working_ boot disc for netBSD, I just was having trouble
making the FS disc.  Anyway, I grabbed the .img file, renamed it to .iso,
and burned a disc in EZ cd creator.

When I swap the discs (after entering 'gdrom0' and hitting 'enter' when
asked for a dump device) I then type 'cd9660' and hit enter.

After about 1/2 second, the machine completely reboots.

Any suggestions as to what I am doing wrong ?  cdrecord for win32 does not
work on my machine - it just hard locks the computer, unfortunately, so I
need to do this in EZ cd creator.

thanks,

Joesh