Subject: Re: two questions regarding netBSD on dreamcast - and a P.S.
To: Joesh Juphland <part_lion@hotmail.com>
From: Andy Michaels <lego@apollo.gti.net>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 09/18/2001 17:19:34
Actually, it's the HPCSH distro, and I believe you want the COFF binaries,
but I could be wrong.  Someone correct me.  Also, the best kernel you'll
get is in the Dreamcast tree and is called netbsd.1.5R

Good luck!

Andy

ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/arch/hpcsh/snapshot
ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/arch/dreamcast/netbsd.1.5R

/*
** A N D Y . M I C H A E L S
**
** L E G O  AT  G T I  DOT  N E T