Subject: Re: MY DREAMCAST IS BROKEN AND I NEED HELP??????
To: JONATHAN FRANKLIN <hotjohn83@hotmail.com>
From: Cryptnotic <crypt@tokidoki.net>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 09/17/2001 18:50:24
Your caps lock key is broken too.  Fixing that should be your first priority.

After that, just buy a new Dreamcast.  They're only $79.99 now, which should
be less than it would cost to fix your old one.

By the way, this isn't the "Dreamcast Technical Support" mailing list.
I'm not sure how you would think that the NetBSD-Dreamcast port mailing
list is what you were looking for.

Cryptnotic