Subject: Re: again, console only possible ??
To: None <snide@ulster.net>
From: John Hartnup <john@hartnup.net>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 09/12/2001 10:31:49
On Tue, Sep 11, 2001 at 09:07:42PM -0400, snide@ulster.net wrote:

> Yes, it only has one serial. I took the liberty of taking it apart and
> putting it back together. What did you guys do though that allows use of
> the serial? I have not seen any products around that use the serial port
> of the DC. Is there a URL for such products? Also, are broadband adapters
> still on sale?

http://www.lik-sang.com/ -- they call it the "DC Coder's Cable".

Before the broadband adaptor came along, it was the primary way to
upload code to a DC (in combination with a serial slave program burnt onto
a CD)

       "You are NOT entitled to your opinion -
        you are entitled to your *informed* opinion" -- Harlan Ellison