Subject: Re: Help, console not scrolling
To: None <port-dreamcast@netbsd.org>
From: Eric P Liedtke <jesus@musinghalfwit.org>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 09/04/2001 14:33:35
Hey Andy,

  I had a similiar problem that I haven't figured out. I think you will
find though that the console does in fact scroll properly. I think the
problem with it going off the screen is due to a difference in monitor vs.
TV display modes. If you continue typing garbage for the boot device you
should see it start to scroll correctly. I never did get my root fs cd to
work properly either which is what you are actually experiencing. If you
run the DC though one of the VGA boxes and hook it to a computer monitor
everything fits on the screen and looks fine, however my root fs cd kept
locking the system up. As soon as I get some time I am just going to set it
up to netboot. Booting off of cd only doesn't really buy you much anyway
right? Hope this helps.

Eric Liedtke