Subject: Re: SegFaults
To: None <port-dreamcast@netbsd.org>
From: Kevin <kevin@pheared.net>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 08/05/2001 19:45:54
I'm going to be horribly unhelpful here but I ran into the exact same
situation.  Many of the /bin binaries were segfaulting.  I think I found
that ksh did not (I could be wrong, this was a while ago) and replaced
/bin/sh with /bin/ksh.  If I get a chance later I will boot up my
dreamcast again and see which userland binaries I'm currently using
because I know I tried a second set which seemed to work better.  Like I
said, horribly unhelpful, but know that you are not alone ;).