Subject: SegFaults
To: None <port-dreamcast@netbsd.org>
From: Patrick Muldoon <doon@labratsoftware.com>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 08/05/2001 19:32:18
Hello all,

I have been reading over the list and trying to get NetBSD to boot on my
dreamcast.  I have the slave boot loader setup, got my dhcp server, and
nfs server set,  got the userland files installed and the such. I can boot
the kernel found on http://www.wrong.org, but then I run into the same
problem that Matt Harrington ran into with is segfaulting on /bin/sh with
the error message tlb_handler#NOGO:va(0xb3000,spc=4b8ba
Segmentation fault (core dumped).

I see a mention of marcus's kernel and a link to

http://www.vaevictus.net/dc/netbsd-kernel.gz

which doesn't seem to be working at the moment.  I was wondering if
someone could either point me to a new place to get a kernel that might
work better then the one that I have.

Thanks in advance

Patrick

I am using NetBSD 1.5S compiled on Feb 23