Subject: Re: NetBSD on PAL TV
From: nathan widmyer <nwidmyer@cs.odu.edu>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 08/03/2001 20:52:04
Yeah, this happens to me when I watch TV on my TV card.  For a benchmark,
I'd watch Headline News (CNN Affiliate), and the ticker at the bottom was
made to be displayed on a TV.  But when the station is received on my
card, you can see more of the picture, and where the formatting of the
ticker ends, and you can see it's an overlay in the signal.