Subject: Re: you can't get there from here
To: None <port-dreamcast@netbsd.org>
From: Nathan Mahon <nate@aftershock.blackhat.net>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 08/01/2001 10:39:29
heh... i don't have particulars...
i had issues with my NFS box ... (rather was trying to upgrade it from a
DX40) ... (looking for a K6/2 chip, btw) ...  :)
IPslave to DHCP boot off network...  gotta love it...
my site is down, unfortunately, in which i had a great kernel that one of
the big guys compiled...  :)
Thanks for the offer.... working on NetBSD/macppc right now, though, and
don't have free time.  :)

n8