Subject: Re: you can't get there from here
To: maximum entropy <entropy@tappedin.com>
From: Andy Michaels <lego@apollo.gti.net>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 07/30/2001 09:48:09
I have the same problem with the same files you have. I did, however get
the root fs mounted with the kernel from roadsign and _older_ distro
files.  Sadly, when I get the newer files, the IPslave doesn't like the
kernel, and the root FS refuses to get past the "mounting root on blah
blah" message.  If I ever make any progress, I'd be happy to share
it.  I'm not sure exactly what version of the distro files I have, but you
may want to try older stuff just to see if it will work.

Andy

/*
** A N D Y . M I C H A E L S
**