Subject: Other connector ?
To: None <port-dreamcast@netbsd.org>
From: ePAc <epac@korigan.net>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 07/17/2001 10:01:54
I have been following the talks about the Harddrive and stuff. After
looking at my dreamcast, it looks as if Sega had some plans to release a
unit that would sit under the dreamcast itself (i have 4 little "grip
hole" with something that looks like connectors). Does anyone have any
idea if this is just a plate to protect the inside (not a "port") or where
i can find some info on that ? (I can't figure out how to search for it
the right way, it just doesn't compute :op )

Just curious...
Thanks,
epac
---
Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiantly talented fool...
  oo
,(..)\
  ~~