Subject: Re: Multiple Extensions?
To: RC5Stint <rc5stint@yahoo.com>
From: M. R. Brown <mrbrown@0xd6.org>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 07/17/2001 11:29:58
* RC5Stint <rc5stint@yahoo.com> on Tue, Jul 17, 2001:

> Ok, I think my ideas, your corrections, and the sources you mentioned,
> should be enough to direct someone down the right path.  I'm done talking
> about this, before I make a bigger fool of myself!

Yeah, I forgot this was the port-dreamcast ML, and though I'm not qualified
to dictate what's appropiate here, I think that the DC HW posts have become
a bit too off-topic :).  So if you want to continue to toss ideas and swap
info on this stuff, we can e-mail each other privately, or meet up in
#linuxdc, or even post ideas to the dcdev ML - and I'd suggest others do
that as well :).

M. R.