Subject: Re: TO: Whoever made the IDE card AND got it to work
To: Matt Harrington <narse@underachiever.2y.net>
From: M . R . Brown <mrbrown@0xd6.org>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 07/17/2001 11:09:14
* Matt Harrington <narse@underachiever.2y.net> on Tue, Jul 17, 2001:

> Maybe I'm not one to go hardware hacking and yes maybe that question could
> have been better directed to the person who build the interface, but I am
> still very interested in the answers to some of David's questions.  I do not
> think that it is your right to tell other people on the list what they are
> or are not interested in.

No.  There is a such thing as being on topic.  Lars points are valid in
that a) David's posts regarding this are off-topic, and b) the guys who
built this interface have e-mailed the list before, and provided site
information, so it's trivial for David to e-mail them directly and NOT the
list.  It takes 3 seconds in 'Netland to start a new mailing list, or why
not use dcdev@yahoogroups.com since there have been dozens of discussion on
DC hardware hacking in the past, and that's where you'll find the most
info.

M. R.