Subject: Re: TO: Whoever made the IDE card AND got it to work
To: Lars Jorgensen <lars.jorgensen@pol.dk>
From: Matt Harrington <narse@underachiever.2y.net>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 07/17/2001 10:54:42
Maybe I'm not one to go hardware hacking and yes maybe that question could
have been better directed to the person who build the interface, but I am
still very interested in the answers to some of David's questions.  I do not
think that it is your right to tell other people on the list what they are
or are not interested in.