Subject: RE: PS2 Linux Kit: Too good to be true; I knew it.
To: Dreamcast Dev NetBSD List <port-dreamcast@netbsd.org>
From: RC5Stint <rc5stint@yahoo.com>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 07/13/2001 22:20:53
> Those modules you mention, are they the ported code from some other
> architecture ? (i'm thinking more along the lines some mips code already
> available in the regular linux kernel tree that "just work") ?

I posted the whole message. He says *some* modules with missing source are
clearly GPL'ed.  But he doesn't specifically mention what modules these are,
so we are left to speculate.

Maybe more information will surface soon.  Like a definite list of modules
with missing sources, and whether they are in violation.  Mr. Takeshi only
posted that message yesterday.

I think we're definitely off-topic and are going to get excommunicated or
hexed or something, if we don't stop.  (Hexed.  Hehe!  That's funny!)

Later,
RC5Stint