Subject: RE: MP3 Player
To: Cain Brian-BCAIN1 <Brian.Cain@motorola.com>
From: Hubert Feyrer <hubert.feyrer@informatik.fh-regensburg.de>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 07/11/2001 23:39:23
On Wed, 11 Jul 2001, Cain Brian-BCAIN1 wrote:
> Seriously, though, why not just port it to BSD?

Because it's unlikely that that will result in little work:
 if it's CE based, I don't know how to talk to the audio hardware,
	because the mp3 player's source will just call CE routines,
	and I don't have CE sources to find out how to make noise
 if it's NetBSD based, it'll have to have a clue on the audio
	hardware, and who some ideas on how to access it.

At least that's the idea.

 - Hubert

* Basics -> http://www.onlamp.com/pub/a/onlamp/2001/05/24/ipv6_tutorial.html
* Setup  -> http://www.onlamp.com/pub/a/onlamp/2001/06/01/ipv6_tutorial.html