Subject: Re: MP3 Player
To: Hubert Feyrer <hubert.feyrer@informatik.fh-regensburg.de>
From: ePAc <epac@korigan.net>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 07/11/2001 14:04:50
Sorry to step in, but i beleive there is somewhere a CD image of a
"vcd/mp3 player" (just grab the files, add all your MP3 to the disc and
Zooooommmmm you get a GUI to build your playlist, but you need visual).

I'll try to dig my bookmark to get the exact site.

epac
---
Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiantly talented fool...
  oo
,(..)\
  ~~