Subject: RE: Two questions from a new NetBSD for Dreamcast user
To: RC5Stint <rc5stint@yahoo.com>
From: nathan widmyer <nwidmyer@cs.odu.edu>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 07/11/2001 11:05:20
I don't consider it heresy, I use Linux a lot more than BSD.  However, I'm
actually using SunOS Linux right now.

However, I'd much rather more open Linux/BSD port to Dreamcast so I can do
development on it.  I'd just need g++ for dreamcast (if possible) and
graphics libraries, and I'm set.

I have some ideas to use a dreamcast in certain ways, which exclude X
Windows, namely a 3-D only graphics setup.