Subject: RE: Two questions from a new NetBSD for Dreamcast user
To: RC5Stint <rc5stint@yahoo.com>
From: Andy Michaels <lego@apollo.gti.net>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 07/11/2001 10:54:33
Heretic! :)  I've actually looked at the DCLinux site, but can't figure
out where to start (laziness, mostly). but i did notice they had better
support for stuff.  I'm actually going to give it another whirl
later.  It's just that NetBSD is so cool :)  I also like the simplicity
with NetBSD and I'm getting spoiled.

Andy

/*
** A N D Y . M I C H A E L S