Subject: Re: Two questions from a new NetBSD for Dreamcast user
To: nathan widmyer <nwidmyer@cs.odu.edu>
From: Andy Michaels <lego@apollo.gti.net>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 07/11/2001 08:38:46
Nathan, I am in the process of figuring out the NFS mount stuff as
well.  I'm getting some assistance, and as soon as I get it down, I'll
work on updating the HOWTO on the site.  in the meantime, try muddling
through the NetBSD diskless HOWTO on netbsd.org.

I am actually interested in writing graphics code myself, and was
wondering if anyone has been working on getting libraries in place for
doing 3D graphics, or for that matter, anything beyond the console.  Has
anyone done any work in terms of graphics being executable from NetBSD on
the PowerVR2 hardware?

Andy

/*
** A N D Y . M I C H A E L S