Subject: Re: PS/2 Keyboard Support "WHY"
To: None <port-dreamcast@netbsd.org>
From: None <David@ixibbs.iximd.com>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 06/29/2001 23:30:52
OK, first I think this decussion is going on for no reason.  I can go
to my local Camelot (Music store) and get a DC Keyboard for ONLY 5-10
dollars.  So what is all the talk about getting a 15 dollar adapter. I
think that if a "Music" store is selling them, Why not Wal-Mart or Best
Buy.  I'm checking tommorw. (To settle this once and for all)