Subject: Re: *sigh* BBA?
To: None <port-dreamcast@netbsd.org>
From: mafu <mafu@shell.netacc.net>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 06/21/2001 13:55:34
On Thu, 21 Jun 2001, William Chase wrote:

> Okay, I was getting ramped on NetBSD i386, and looking for boot CD's and
> such, only to find Sega.Com no longer sells the BBA. I can get it off
> eBay, but for more than the Dreamcast costs!

Most of the eBay auctions for the BBA are rather highly priced, IMO from
what I've seen, since there just aren't that many to go around...

> Does anyone know any stores in Texas that might be selling these, or
> are they just the first major casualty of Sega's abandonment of the DC
> (losing Half-Life was major bummer#2!

Well, Texas I have no idea about, however, http://www.buyrite.com is where
I got mine.  After shipping it's just under $90.

However, two things to be aware of with Buy Rite. First, their customer
support is TERRIBLE. Secondly, Sometimes they screw up. Ordering from them
is entirely risky. However, frequently they come through, their prices are
good and for rarities, they rock.