Subject: CrossCompiling
To: None <port-dreamcast@netbsd.org>
From: Nathan Mahon <nate@aftershock.blackhat.net>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 06/18/2001 22:54:02
I've got a working setup for NFS operation.
I want to set this machine up to do cross compiling.  OTOH, it may be much
quicker to compile from the dreamcast...
I'm using the HPCSH userland... what steps from
http://www.netbsd.org/Documentation/cross/#cross-compiler
do i need to go through to start building dc binaries for NetBSD?
Do we need to compile our own userland from scratch?
I'd like some input as where to go from here...  I've got a program I'd
like to build....My Intent is to get it to build and then get it to work
from a cd...  hopefully we'll have the VMS figured out by then,  for a
little amount ofstorage....

n8