Subject: Re: HowTo
To: None <port-dreamcast@netbsd.org>
From: josh <dorqus@bsdfreek.com>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 06/07/2001 11:39:46
Marcus Comstedt wrote...
> I have now put up the first version of the NetBSD/dreamcast HowTo by
> Andy Michaels on the webpage.  Only one week after Hubert asked me
> to.  :-)  Comments/suggestions to Andy (lego@gti.net).  I'll put up
> the rest as I get it.

Page looks great, and is very helpful, however....
I downloaded the netbsd.zip image as instructed, burned it in
DiscJuggler (latest full version) and made 3 coasters :(
a "test" would be fine, even "Test with verify" however, when I actually
burned it to a CD (and I've used the CD-R drive many times w/Nero
with no problems) I would get a fatal error during the 2nd track
normally, CD would not boot on the DC, it was a music CD with one audio
track of 6 seconds (from what I recall...)
I don't have access to the specific error message at the moment, but
I'd rather not make any more coasters.  What did I do wrong?
The message was along the lines of "data out of range" (It was
very late last night when I was doing it, so I may be wrong)

Thanks!

--
josh
       "Unix is very simple, but it takes a genius to understand the