Subject: Re: Activity...
To: nate@aftershock.blackhat.net, Marcus Comstedt <marcus@idonex.se>
From: None <sgtjerrymeander@earthlink.net>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 04/30/2001 22:35:32
Best advice read up on sega NDA's. Make a pitch to them about
support of the open source world. Use the angle, the few but the
very bright enthusiasts (well at least enthusiastic). As long as the
hardware specs weren't sublicensed under another agreement, and
as long as the specs weren't proprietarily essential for future
technologies (sure as if). The hardware specs could be graced
upon us. History has taught that the clean room replication method
offers more advantages than asking.
	Just my 4 nibbles worth.

		Signed Jerry Meander
"why no i haven't bought a dreamcast yet, working on a way to
make it into the perfect firewall solution (dialup is allright but i want
that second NIC to start working,, wonder if it's possible to do a
cleaner hack on the hardware bus)