Subject: Re: What do you think?
To: None <David@ixibbs.iximd.com>
From: Nathan Mahon <nate@aftershock.blackhat.net>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 04/29/2001 07:54:25
On 29 Apr 2001 David@ixibbs.iximd.com wrote:
<snip>

> 2a. and maybe SCSI :-)  (I'm thinking SCSI Harddrives, CD-ROM's, and
> Scanners here.)

well... they do make ISA SCSI cards....
This should be really fun.... if it works, that is.

On an unrelated issue, I've really been daydreaming about one particular
thing...  and i'm curious if it's already possible.

I've always wanted to put angband (http://thangorodrim.angband.org) onto a
single bootable cd and be able to play it.  I don't think it'd require
multiple user mode, and I think i could store the necessary files inside
the VMU limited storage area...
it can run with just curses... do you think we could make a dreamcast
bootable version?
What are the questions i must answer before I can do this?

n8