Subject: Re: Visual Firewall; was: Activity
To: John Mora <jmora@ragweed.net>
From: Andy Michaels <lego@apollo.gti.net>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 04/26/2001 14:25:38
thanks.  I hadn't really thought too deeply about it, but I had tossed
around the idea of a sniffer that could dial out on the modem and call me
at work if someone screws with my network.  However all these ideas
require a lot of learning, so, is anyone interested in creating a killer
app for a $99 computer that isn't made anymore?

Andy

/*
** A N D Y . M I C H A E L S
**