Subject: Visual Firewall; was: Activity
To: Hubert Feyrer <hubert.feyrer@informatik.fh-regensburg.de>
From: Andy Michaels <lego@apollo.gti.net>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 04/26/2001 13:48:11
Hubert, I got the DC to boot off CD and mount the HPCSH distro as the root
FS.  What problems are you encountering?  I was also thinking about the
following:

1) using a VMU for system configuration and as a r/w fs
2) using apache as a remote configuration tool (write some cgi's or
something)
3) put a nice flamejob sticker on the DC :)

I read somewhere a reference to only needing 1 NIC to have a
firewall.  Does anyone know any issues with this?

Andy

/*
** A N D Y . M I C H A E L S
**