Subject: Re: Activity...
To: Andy Michaels <lego@apollo.gti.net>
From: Hubert Feyrer <hubert.feyrer@informatik.fh-regensburg.de>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 04/26/2001 18:15:01
On Thu, 26 Apr 2001, Andy Michaels wrote:
> I should be getting my BBA next month when I'm officially out of debt.  I
> was thinking about doing some type of "visual firewall" with the DC, but
> don't really know where to start.  Is anyone interested in something like
> this?

Sure... areas that may be interresting here (and can be used elsewhere):
 * get a NetBSD system on a CD, and boot from that (not from BBA)
 * get to prepare such a (bootable) CD with NetBSD tools like mkisofs and
   cdrecord. (I tried the instructions on Marcus' page, but with little
   success so far)

Also, do we have some drivers to talk to the modem, e.g. for dial-out?
I had a few students ask the other day as they don't have BBAs...

 - Hubert

--
Hubert Feyrer <hubert.feyrer@informatik.fh-regensburg.de>