Subject: Re: self hosted builds
To: Kenneth Wayne Culver <culverk@wam.umd.edu>
From: Brendan Dowling <crypt@mminternet.com>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 04/26/2001 00:09:33
On Thu, Apr 26, 2001 at 02:34:31AM -0400, Kenneth Wayne Culver wrote:
> oh, and I hope I didn't send this multiple times, I kept getting errors
> sent back to me so I assumed it didn't work.
>
> Ken

Yes, it did get sent multiple times.  However, I'm not sure how active this
list is, so it might not matter.

To answer your question, I see no reason why self-hosted builds wouldn't
work.  Just unpack a complete NetBSD-dreamcast-sh tree along with the
sources into your NFS area, the Dreamcast will use that as its root
filesystem.  From there, just run the compilers, make, etc.

Btw, I'm new to the list.