Subject: New demand for DC's WAS:(RE: netbsd vs. linux on d
To: None <port-dreamcast@netbsd.org>
From: None <David@ixibbs.iximd.com>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 04/17/2001 21:05:58
There is a problem with this "DREAM".  Any new Dream Casts that they
are likely to produce will must likely have the CDR boot feature turned
off.

BUT has anyone talked to the Sega people about having them, or anyone
for that fact, put a NetBSD bootstrapper simlar to the IP-Loader or
something that would boot NetBSD on to a GDROM.  I AM NOT saying put
the Kernel or ANY THING thast deals with NetBSD AFTER it boots on the
GDROM because I know we don't have that driver yet.  BUT why not just
the Loader or Booter.