Subject: Re: nfs troubles
To: None <port-dreamcast@netbsd.org>
From: Joey Bratton <joey_b@gmx.de>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 04/14/2001 18:55:06
i fixed that problem (i had to do exportfs -ra) but after that i started
getting another problem, the dreamcast wasnt able to get it's root partition
from the other computer (the dreamcast said error number 5 or something
similar), i tried doing everything i could think of to get it to work, at one time
last night i was kinda pissed and i ended up with freebsd installed on my
computer ;). but that didnt help. right now i'm in the process of reinstalling
linux. wen i'm done i'll carefully follow the instructions on netbsd's diskless
howto and on www.wrong.org. if any of you know of a site with an indepth
tutorial on setting up your dreamcast step by step, telling how to setup the nfs
and dhcpd and bootparamd or whatever other daemons you need (that is what i'm
having trouble with), that would be of great help. thanks
             Joey

http://www.gmx.net