Subject: Re: netbsd vs. linux on dc
To: Joey Bratton <joey_b@gmx.de>
From: Ryan Nelson <ryan@riacs.edu>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 04/13/2001 09:55:26
At home I'm more of a linux user then BSD although,
I will go with NetBSD on the DC because they are
way further along. (GD-ROM support is the biggest for me)

The development progress for NetBSD is mainly due
to Marcus Comstedt - thanx

If linux would be up to the same speed as the NetBSD port
I would have probably went with linux just because I'm more
familiar with it.....but there not so thats that.