Subject: nfs troubles
To: None <port-dreamcast@netbsd.org>
From: Joey Bratton <joey_b@gmx.de>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 04/13/2001 23:31:56
ok, i am having a problem here. i got my bba and everything setup, i send
marcus's kernel, it boots, dhcp find the ip, and then when it tries to mount
the nfs dir (/usr/share/dreamcast/bsd) it says error 13 and on the linux
computer it says this in the sys.log: rpc.mountd: refused mount request from
dreamcast for /usr/share/dreamcast/bsd (/): no export entry. this doesnt seem right
tho because here is the contents of my /etc/exports file:
/usr/share/dreamcast/bsd echelon.home(rw,no_root_squash) dreamcast(rw,no_root_squash). by the
way, echelon.home is my localhost. i am stuck, any help would be greatly
appreciated.

http://www.gmx.net