Subject: Re: netbsd vs. linux on dc
To: Ryan Nelson <ryan@riacs.edu>
From: Joey Bratton <joey_b@gmx.de>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 04/13/2001 19:18:08
i'm also definately more of a linux person but i also want to use whatever
is furthest along so i guess i'm going with netbsd too. i guess that's good
anyways so i can get some more experience with bsd. my bba should be here
sometime today so i should get to try it out soon :)
      Joey

http://www.gmx.net